Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Video: Bob Peterson's OBE Technique

Video: Bob Peterson's OBE Technique


by Bob Peterson
09 Feb 2016

Many times throughout the years, I've been tempted to make an OBE instructional video. I was going to do it more than a year ago. I even dug out some of my favorite photos and created a presentation describing my favorite OBE technique, but then I just got too busy and let myself get distracted. Until now.

This weekend I ran across my presentation and had some free time, so I decided to get out my GoPro and record this 13-minute video to explain my OBE technique. This is basically the same technique given in chapter 24 of my first book, Out of Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What to Expect.

First, a few disclaimers:
  • It's not professional quality and I'm not a polished speaker.
  • There are a thousand OBE techniques; this is just the one I prefer.
  • These are just the basics; there are thousands of "best practices" and pitfalls to avoid. I could literally talk for hours about different tips, techniques and things to try. These are just the very basics.

Watch the video here:


Enjoy the video, and I hope to see you on the astral plane.

If you want to get a better look at the slides used in the video, here they are:
  
Email: bob@robertpeterson.org
 

5 comments:

  1. tre klara kaj konkreta priskribo, dankon al vi Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bob,
    Many thanks! I follow your advice and book reviews regularly and appreciate them very much. I've read your books years ago and could actually leave my body, among other things with your help. Kind regards, Tina from Austria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bob,
    Thank you for a great video! I still have to work on not falling asleep every time. I have enjoyed your books,reviews,and blogs. I have had spontaneous oobes twice, and am looking forward to be able to do it on purpose without falling asleep. Continue the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this because I've been trying to achieve an OBE and have not been successful yet. This guide, I will worship until I'm successful lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete